How to become a Member ?
- To download the Application form & the Specimen Signature Card please click on given download link at bottom of these contents.
- OR You are requested to collect application form from MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT OF KCCI.
- Application form be duly filled in all columns and typed neatly.
- Application form should be proposed and seconded by the authorized representatives of their companies having valid membership of the Karachi Chamber and duly stamped.
- One Photograph of the Authorized representative.
- Memorandum & Article of Association along with Certificate of incorporation of limited companies and Partnership deed should be attested by notary Public.
- Attestation of the specimen signature cards by Partner. Directors, is not necessary but must bear Rubber Stamp on front side below. Other Partners/ directors must sign in the space provided on the card. In case of Proprietor concern, the Proprietor will represent himself.
- List of Directors/Partners duly signed be provided.
- Application form must bear Rubber Stamps of the Company.
- Physical address of the Company is required on the form as given in the NTN.
- Latest original NTN/Assessment orders and Bank Certificate along with their copies be provided. The original documents will be returned after attestation.
- Copy of Sales Tax return. (If applicable)
Download Membership Application Form
Download Membership Specimen Card
Fees Structure for New Membership
- Form Charges Rs. 50/-
- Admission Fee Rs. 2,000/-
- Annual Subscription Rs. 2,000/-
- Research & Development, Economic Horizon and PCLC Rs. 1,500/-
- One time KCCI New Building Construction Fund Rs. 2,500/-
- KCCI ID Card Fee Rs. 100/-
- TOTAL: Rs. 8,150/-